1. Starting from 06 December, 2010. Passengers of Orient Thai Airlines can enjoy convenience of Online Seat Selection.
2. Limitation of Online Seat Selection : 24 hours before departure times and maximum of 9 passengers (seats).
3. Passengers who have seats selected online are requested to show up at check-in counter with ID cards or passports for check-in, at least 60 minutes before departure time. Or selected seats will be cancelled automatically by system.
4. Check-in counters open 2 hours before departure and close at 40 minutes before departure.
5. Once confirmed, selected seats can not be changed or modified. Nevertheless, Orient Thai Airlines reserves the right to change or clear selected seats, in a situation of change of aircraft or operational reasons.
6. Orient Thai Airlines reserve the right to change terms and conditions without notices.
Member Sign In
Please sign in
Reset your password